Year Five Homework Page
Welcome to your Year 5 Homework Page!
16th March 2018
Your homework is to continue with your Solar System homemade model. It is due in on Monday 26th March. Please remember to try and keep your system to a relative scale.
Castleview Vision: Next week, can you try and be even more RESPONSIBLE?
Perhaps you could:
- Set an exceptional example of behaviour to other year groups, particularly to those younger than yourself.
- Realise you have to be able to handle smaller tasks well in order to be given greater responsibilities
- Don't blame others for your difficulties; take charge and overcome them/work on them yourself
- Try and become more reliable to those around you; if you want people to take you seriously and see you as responsible, this is key!
- Become a goal-setter
- Own up to your mistakes and accept the consequences (don't make excuses!)