Reception Home Learning Page
Friday 15th September
Today your children have chosen a library book, they will have a chance to change their book each Friday.
Here are some ideas of what to do with the library book;
- Discuss the front cover, talk about the title, author and illustrator.
- Play ‘find the…’ in the pictures and words (find the yellow boat, find the sound m)
- Enjoy the story
- Discuss what might happen next
- Discuss the feelings of the characters
- Talk about the beginning, middle and end of the story.
Please bring this library book back EVERY FRIDAY.
Enjoy sharing these books with your child.