Teaching & Learning Assistant
32.5 hrs per week, term time only plus 5 INSET days
8:30am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary range, level 3, points 5-7, actual pro-rata salary £17,009.02-£17,607.20
Castleview is a popular and exciting primary school situated in Langley.
We are seeking to appoint two highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching & Learning Assistants to join our happy and forward-thinking successful school.
The main responsibilities of the role are: -
- To support pupils’ effective, independent learning.
- To support pupils with well-being and emotional and social development.
- To provide extra support for pupils with special educational needs or disabilities. Including intimate care needs when required.
- To provide extra support for pupils with English as an additional language.
- To support the teacher in the classroom and in preparation for lessons.
Closing date: Friday 9th June 2023.
Interviews: Shortly after the closing date.
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
For more information and an application pack, please email Sarah Rees, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Castleview Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any job offer will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
EYFS Teacher – MPS/UPS
£29,344 - £44,919
Full-time, permanent contract
To start in September 2023
We have a vacancy for an EYFS Teacher to start in September 2023.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a happy and successful primary school with delightful children. Situated in Langley, near Windsor, Castleview is a warm, lively and forward-thinking school with creativity at the heart of everything.
Castleview School is seeking to appoint enthusiastic professionals who are committed to improving the lives of our children.
We are looking for an inspirational individual who:
- is an excellent practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and others;
- is keen to continually develop as teachers;
- is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve their best;
- is ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all;
- has a commitment to working in partnership with staff and parents to promote excellent learning opportunities for all;
- has a desire to learn and provide a rich and inspiring curriculum;
- has a good sense of humour!
We will offer:
- a good work-life balance
- a collegiate approach to enhancing teaching and learning
- the opportunity to work with supportive and hard-working professional colleagues
- an ambitious and dynamic senior leadership team
- extensive support and evidence-based CPD
- a free mental health and well-being support package
We would like you to come and visit us so that you can meet our lovely children and find out what we can offer you. ECTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd May 2023 10am
Interview date: Thursday morning 25th May 2023
To organise a visit or to request an application pack please contact Miss Sarah Rees, HR Manager at email@example.com or 01753 810615
Our children look forward to showing you around their school.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Any job offer will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.